Get Your Distance Learning Course Accredited
How to get your distance learning course accredited:
The DLQSC is an accrediting body for organisations who offer distance learning training and courses in personal development.
Founded after a noticeable lack of professionalism from other distance learning accrediting bodies, the DLQSC is designed to meet the needs of training providers who work to support the personal growth of individuals.
For those considering distance learning options, the DLQSC offers the learning accessibility of home study methods with a reassurance that the provider has not compromised on information delivery or quality of knowledge shared.
How to apply for accreditation from the DLQSC:
- Check that your course meets our code of ethics www.DLQSC.org/code-of-ethics
- Please send the initial verification payment of £250
Your course will be checked and verified within 4 weeks of application receipt and upon successful registration you will be required to pay the first annual membership fee of £300
Becoming a member is DLQSC entitles you to display the DLQSC logo on the course’s marketing materials (including the we page relating to that course) and on the course materials (to which the accreditation applies).
A copy of your company logo and a link to your website will also be included on the DLQSC website here.
Continued registration with the DLQSC is subject to:
- Receipt of annual membership fees
- Timely response to enquiries from the DLQSC who may occasionally request recent customer feedback statements
- Resolution to any complaints made about the course from customers
- Keeping the DLQSC up to date with any major changes to he course content, marketing materials, trainer or delivery procedure.